Expand Growth and Improve Customer Experience with Lending Solutions Streamline Lending and Account Opening Experience
Primax can support banks with several exceptional solutions. The loan origination and account opening process represents an opportunity for banks to streamline and automate loan origination, underwriting and disbursement by combining a 24-hour available lending solutions with a contact center – banks can significantly improve their level of service and sales performance. With Primax’s contact center support and online lending, we combine the best of both worlds: a smooth customer experience and a robust and flexible workflow that simplifies the loan process.
Primax’s lending, account opening and contact center support solutions help banks deliver a memorable and customized experience at key customer touchpoints in the lending cycle.
- Enhance the customer experience with the convenience and ease of online lending and new account opening technology
- Streamline origination, automated underwriting and disbursement with flexible third-party integrations
- Offer a truly branded mobile experience through our highly customizable, fully responsive application websites
- Provide automated decisions in seconds with our powerful decision engine that supports underwriting strategies from the simplest to the most complex
- Customize contact center support to meet banks’ unique needs
- Get competitive pricing, personalized set-up assistance and ongoing support
Find Out How to Expand Growth and Improve Customer Experience with Lending Solutions
Contact Our Knowledgeable Experts
With new competitors and expanded forms of payments coming to market daily, debit card and checking account success will require more focus and...
As fraudsters continue to find new ways to commit crimes, banks must implement more sophisticated fraud solutions as part of their crime...
By: Gene Fredriksen, Security Strategy Consultant It’s Monday morning. You hit the office early, logging in to your computer expecting to get a jump on the day. However, this time something is...